Laser Electrical Lake Macquarie provides testing and tagging of industrial machines, office equipment, kitchen appliances and other plugged tools to help you comply with Insurance and Health & Safety Standards. We provide testing and tagging services to clients across Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter Valley.
The Work Cover Code of Practice for Electrical Practices documents in Section 14.1
Ensure that all flexible extension cords, portable tools and electrical plant supplied at a voltage above 32 volts (extra low voltage) are inspected, tested and tagged by a licensed electrician at regular monthly intervals or at regular three monthly intervals for single unit dwelling house sites
What is a Code of Practice?
- Gives practical guidance on how the required standard of health and safety can be achieved.
- Should be followed, unless there is an alternative course of action, which achieves the same or better standard of health and safety in the workplace.
- Can be used to support prosecution for failing to comply with a contravening the act or regulations.
How Laser Electrical Lake Macquarie can help!
Testing and tagging of all tools and equipment particularly on onsite work and building sites has been recently mandated and Laser Electrical Lake Macquarie can help you meet this requirement.
- We provide an accurate and reliable testing and tagging service.
- Items can be dropped off at our workshop, ready for pickup within 1 working day.
- We implement a test log, which is maintained. Laser Electrical Lake Macquarie can also establish a maintenance schedule, which frees you from any worry.
The main benefit of testing and tagging all your equipment is peace of mind and reassurance that you are keeping your home or business site safe, protecting yourself and others from potential hazards or accidents. Testing and tagging is tax deductible and also keeps you in compliance with Australian standards and regulations.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.